Πέμπτη 29 Απριλίου 2010

Willy-nilly

  
Several meters away was left to breathe freely can, cooled air,
vomit against the mind, sheltered roosting, the hateful thoughts of yesterday.
Now I can courageously and seeing the face without images in mind, I lay in pain.
The voluntary help with the rigging of anything,
This wakes up the cells, is a standing only.

odd balance to hold, with stops every time I have sought to exaggerate.
I feel walking in the streets who do not develop,
Believe, but the traverse run.
The xachasi searching to find, strange to want to ask,
and yet it always looks like my enemy.
Facing the want me to labrys obligations.
Stupid acts I have heard crimper my ego ...

We sleep at slumber will fall,
I will ask to fool my mind with the dark
We dream of the indifferent
antidote to give to my soul, a subject
We think the more prosaic,
But I yearn for my first roll of you drama
Construct a sense of sadness materials
A comedy that mercilessly laugh ... on trauma

Synideita reaction to push, to thoughts that I refuse.
Heart, soul, and rational, fight, fight
But I know I ask the same thing.
Crash in contradiction with the crazy cuts
And shakes calculus, like eating fantasy ¨ ¨
Panic and feel like I see my picture,
my own self, be spitting with rage.

Tricks of false words and knit it with straw.
The fraudulent will show and leave.
In eyes with holes in a defense
a smile, carefully built.
But in the deep part apovatha,
Joined black soul of my sorrow, you will're the authorities.
Against my thoughts, my blood, flesh, heart
Myself and my bitter, let me ... deliberately oppress products!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου